We have just completed a large scale dismantling project for a bakery in Switzerland. The highlight is definitely the removal of a 62-tonne Daub deck oven with a crane through a specially designed roof opening.
The work included the dismantling of a complete bread line, from bowl lifters to oven outfeed. Our goal was to take care of the entire dismantling process ensuring a tidy space afterwards. Among other things, the project included the following steps:
- dismantling of both bowl lifters
- dismantling of both make up sections
- dismantling of the pre proofer which was used for both make up sections
- dismantling of the follow-up make up section
- dismantling of the final proofer
- dismantling of the 62 tons Daub oven with 140m² baking area
- complete planning of the dismantling process
- dismantling of all platforms
- making all this possible while running operation of the bakery
- taking out every single piece of equipment through a specially made opening in the roof
- organization of the transport
- organization of lifting equipment
- guarantee a suitable place for the development of the bakery activity after the dismantling process
- all this in a time frame of 4 weeks, which was executed precisely on time.