Do you need to know the different types of bakery ovens? If you are about to start in the bread business, it is important that you know the different types of this specialized machinery.
Especially since finding the ideal oven for your business is a crucial task. In addition, the performance and quality of the product will be affected depending on the decision you make.
So, you should look at features such as the right size, resistant material and a fair price. From gaux we present to you a list of key aspects that you should consider when choosing the perfect oven for your business.
If you have experience or you are about to start your bakery business; then, you know how valuable it is to include a good oven in your production plant. And it is so because the different types of preparations and baking depend on the oven.
Something that is vital to obtain the flavor, texture and presentation that customers like the most. There are even ovens that allow the industrial production of artisan bread, without the products losing their quality and characteristic flavor.
In this context, the rotary oven speeds up cooking and requires much less space. In addition, it incorporates the best technological advances to evenly distribute heat, such as: annular tubes and the application of steam.
Both technological innovations allow selling points to multiply rapidly. Consequently, they can meet the demand of the urban areas that are around them.
Location and space
The dimensions of the space where it will be located can help you choose an oven that meets your needs. In this context, the physical location, the space and the facilities have to do with the best purchase decision.In some shopping centers, due to security or infrastructure, it is not possible to have the installation of propane or natural gas. So, your option is the electric oven. Click To Tweet
Bakery ovens are not exactly compact or light. Therefore, it is best to know exactly where it will be located. That is, you must measure the space and buy one with the exact measurements. Be sure to:
- Place the oven in a location that allows you to open its doors, remove the trays or the trolley, with enough comfort.
- Choose an installation space with good ventilation, where temperatures do not exceed 30°C and humidity is less than 70%.
- Do not make a built-in installation. Leave a ventilation space, at least 12 cm apart, between the oven and other objects.
- Check the doors and the space for the oven to enter the production plant. Also, if you are going to require a forklift or some equipment to transport it, since most are equipment of considerable weight.
Type of preparations
Within the market, there are several types of bakery ovens and each of them offers different results. So you need to make sure you know which one is best for breads, cakes, cheese products, pizza, and puff pastry, among others.
In addition, before making your purchase of the industrial oven, there are some important points that you should take into account:
- How much production you want.
- How much production do you need.
- What kind of bread you want to bake.
- What is the most efficient and appropriate.
If you need to prepare types of breads with crispy or harder crusts, your best option is the deck oven. But make sure it has a steam option.Please note that maximum oven temperatures should not be below 280°C; especially if you need to make puff pastry breads. Click To Tweet
Price does not define everything. It is essential for your business to be able to deliver quality products. So is having the right labor force, the necessary production capacity and efficiency in the production processes in order to get the best return on investment.
However, to give you an idea of how much budget you need to buy bakery ovens, you should take into account the following:
- Small convection ovens are the lowest cost on the market.
- They are followed by deck oven..
- Then the rotary ovens.
- At the highest level of investment, there are those of establishment or efficient plants.
In addition to this, there is also the option of acquiring a variety of excellent quality used ovens such as those that gaux can offer you.
General aspects to consider
Before buying your bakery oven, it is essential that you take into account other aspects:
- Manual or automatic loading. The latter facilitate operator safety and production times
- Leveling of interior humidity or steam. For uniform baking in less time.
- Doors with glass and insulating material for the surface.
- Knobs and oven control. For safety and preservation of the oven.
- Baking chamber with rounded corners that facilitate cleaning.
- Minimum distance between each rack tray of 75 mm.
- Internal light in the baking chamber..
- Glass or glass doors that facilitate supervision inside.
- Materials resistant to heat and use. Like stainless steel.
Finally, choose suppliers such as gaux, who provide you with advice on the purchase, product guarantee and technical support. Also, verify that the oven has spare parts available for possible repairs and maintenance.
Buying an oven for your bakery is an investment. Therefore, it is key that you are successful with your purchase, since the production of your business depends on that.
Without a doubt, these tips will help you select the bakery oven that best suits the needs of your business. As well as the products that you will offer your customers, times, dough and baking.
From gaux we recommend you to ask for the opinion of an expert on the oven that best suits your needs. We can advise you on whether you are opting for the right oven for your bakery and pastry production.
If you liked this article, we recommend you to read: